Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

So Damn funny

That was so amazing that I cried!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Cool shit! Literally

awesome. very awesome.

spongebob n hitler hentai spongebob n hitler hentai

Comedic Gold

This is fuckin hilarious. I had to watch it twice to catch all of it. I loved it but I can't bring myself to show this to my german girlfriend. She would probably not laugh. I say keep it up! I want to see more!!

LordZeebmork responds:

heh

Sell your Boss Sell your Boss

Grrr

This had so much potential. First you need to get a new microphone instead of using that cheap pc mic. That's busch league man! The sound effects and vocals had that crunchy in milk sound. the animation looked good but I don't want to blow my speakers with distortion from bad audio.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Rock Solid

You Win.

Reject Mental Reject Mental

Drugs!

This makes me miss the weed. I give some props for artistic originality. There was no talking in this which is ok with me but it's not gonna be a hit at the box office that's for sure.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

This submission owns all.

Omfg Some Random Collab Omfg Some Random Collab

Not bad

Some of that shit was pretty fucking funny man. I needed a good chuckle for the evening. Thank you.

Magyar responds:

No, I wish to thank you.

||more one-frame movies|| ||more one-frame movies||

what is the point?

I just don't understand what this is for. I had to laugh at Gunther just cause that shit is pretty funny. So I did vote this fairly but I still can't figure out why people make things like this. Is it a joke? Is it lack of skill? Is is abstract art? WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!?!? I vote on stuff like this all day long and I can't, for the life of me, get the point......who enjoys this? Is it an inside joke? Cause I want to tell you that it sucks but I'm a fair man. If you had a purpose for this, what was it?

Oops you ate LSD Oops you ate LSD

nice

I would have enjoyed this more if I was high. But I see the potential trip that this flash would cause! I'll add this to my favs so I can come back and see it the next time I'm fucked up out of my mind!