ApocalypseThunderBear-Vox ApocalypseThunderBear-Vox

This is super sick! My face is completely molten now. Best stuff I've heard on here in awhile.

PhallicNinja responds:

THANKS MAN!
Mash those Favorite Buttons to stay up to date on anything else we throw at you!

Madman Madman

YEAH! Needs some crazy ass vocals to go on it and it'll be off the chains! My only criticism would be to get a bit more oomph in the kick drum if you can. Maybe tweak the eq a bit or something. Other than that, I love the vibe! Great tune.

horrible?? i am gay!! horrible?? i am gay!!

I'm Fresh

Ahh Fruity Loops at it's finest. It may be time to pirate yourself a copy of reason so that you can break away from the cheese factory that is FL studio.

bryce responds:

hey dewg dont be hatin on my fruitay loops

Tsarevitch 8-bit song Tsarevitch 8-bit song

...........

I do not enjoy your drums. They are the definition of suffering.

Kirby (SkatKore Remix) Kirby (SkatKore Remix)

come on man.

You know better than to release something this lame! That video game vibe has been played out hard. Bring the tasty stuff next time.

statueofdiveo responds:

aaawwwww

-NB- [Fur Elise] {Remix} -NB- [Fur Elise] {Remix}

why techno?

D-:< yeah I can download midi files off the internet too man, so what? Your shit ain't special. All my 5 are belong to something else.

NubbyCakums responds:

Well, i'm glad you know how to click "Download"

DJ Stufo's Special =D DJ Stufo's Special =D

Why

Fuckin Catchy. I'll have this stuck in my head for sure. You're not winning a grammy for this one so don't expect all my 5 to belong to this.

DJStufo responds:

Thanks very much!!!

Bright but Hard Bright but Hard

ha.

Hell no I won't leave you a comment. I'm not even gonna vote either. I'm too tired to click my mouse a couple times.

Havegum responds:

Then go to bed!

Blaze Heatnix Metal Blaze Heatnix Metal

Fail.

Fail Sauce. Why would you use such crappy sounds? Your melodies are amazing but it sounds like you went out of your way to find the worst sounds that you could. I don't understand why you would want to sound like a trashy ringtone.

smilingpig67 responds:

Sorry, I tried.

Playing in the Fields Playing in the Fields

ugh.

Fire........I hope you die in one.